Peanut Butter Nutella Banana Sandwich
Want to put a new ultimate comfort food on the map? This is it! The marriage of nutty peanut butter, creamy hazelnut chocolate spread, and sweet banana coupled with crunchy toasted bread is just heavenly. Try this simple, wholesome, and delicious sandwich for breakfast, snack or dessert.
2 slices whole wheat or your favorite bread (Pepperidge Farm Rye & Pump Swirl is my top pick)
1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced diagonally
1 tablespoon peanut butter (creamy or nutty)
1 tablespoon Nutella
1. Spread the peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
2. Spread the Nutella on the second slice of bread.
3. Toast the 2 slices of bread in a toaster oven (spread side facing up).
4. Meanwhile, peel and cut the banana into diagonal slices.
5. Remove toasted bread from toaster oven.
6. Place the cut banana on one of the bread slices (the side with the spread).
7. Place the other slice of bread (spread side down) on top of the bananas.
8. Cut sandwich in half and enjoy!
Nutritional information on bananas: