2 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thigh (cleaned, fat trimmed and pat dried with paper towels)
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon regular soy sauce
2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
2 teaspoons fresh ginger juice or 4 slices fresh ginger, julienned
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon hot sesame oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons dried lemongrass
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Put all the ingredients, except the vegetable oil, in a large mixing bowl. Evenly combine all the ingredients.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet or grilling pan.
3. Place the chicken pieces on the hot pan. Make sure to flatten out the chicken so they can cook evenly.
4. In high heat, cook first side for about 5 to7 minutes. Until the edges of the chicken are cooked.
5. Flip chicken to the other side and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked. Served with steamed brown or white rice.